Substitute Teachers, Aides, Cooks, Bus Monitors
We are always looking for dependable workers, who love spending time with children, to work in a Substitute capacity. You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are interested in a Substitute position with PACT, or would like more information, contact the Site Supervisor at your local Center.
– Macomb at 320 University Drive, Macomb, IL Phone: 309-298-3143. Ask for Elizabeth Adler.
– Pittsfield at 1310 W. Washington Street, Pittsfield, IL Phone: 217-285-2234. Ask for Jennifer Alred.
– Camp Point at 2090 Highway 24, Camp Point, IL Phone: 217-593-6777. Ask for Kristin Ripperda.
– Carthage at 712 Center Street, Carthage, IL Phone: 217-357-6764. Ask for Kristin Ripperda or Elizabeth Adler.
– Beardstown at 909 W. 12th Street, Beardstown, IL Phone: 217-323-9422. Ask for Jamie Peterman.